This site contains both original imagery and images made available with a Creative Commons licence. This page gives relevant credits where required:
- St Aubin’s Railway Terminus, for example as used in featured image here: By Photochrom Print Collection – Library of Congress Catalog: http://lccn.loc.gov/2002696494, Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=33220164. This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published (or registered with the U.S. Copyright Office) before January 1, 1928.
- Lilli Langry, for example as used in the featured image here: Napoleon Sarony, Public domain, via Wikimedia Commons
- Tunnel beneath Fort Regent, for example as used in the featured image here: Danrok, CC BY-SA 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0, via Wikimedia Commons
- Seymour Tower, for example as used in the featured image here: Danrok, CC BY-SA 3.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0, via Wikimedia Commons
- Jersey Airport runway, for example as used in the featured image here: original uploader Tswgb. Edit by Abuk SABUK, Public domain, via Wikimedia Commons
FREE Jersey history newsletter
Don't miss our weekly update on Jersey's fascinating history. We promise never to sell your data to anyone else, and there's a super-easy unsubscribe link on the bottom of each email so you can leave whenever you want.